Getting people to perform to their best
Janet Henson-Webb is an experienced and respected HR and L&D professional who provides practical and informed solutions to organisations. She solves problems such as:-
Leadership Skills for Managers
- How can I keep my managers and staff motivated?
- How do I get the team to work with me, not against me?
- How can I get my managers to be fair and consistent when dealing with staff problems?
- How do I get this manager to delegate?
- How can I be a better manager?
Improving Staff Performance
Improving the Interpersonal Skills of Managers and Staff
- How do I handle staff who lack confidence?
- How do I deal with someone who's over-assertive, almost like a bully?
- How can I get him to open up to me?
- How do I get her to be more of a team player?
Managing Organisational Change
- How can I get staff to be more comfortable with change?
- How do I integrate two company cultures after a merger?
Improving Recruitment Practices
- How do I get the information I need at interviews to help me make the right selection decision?
- How do I ensure I choose the interview candidate who fits the team and culture?
Moving Forward After a Perceived Career Setback
- How do I keep an employee motivated when they didn't get the promotion they wanted?
- How can I support someone who will find it challenging looking for a new job?
If this is you - if your problem is not knowing what to do to get the best out of yourself, your managers or your staff, Janet can clarify what to focus on and advise what the solution is. Get in touch with her for an exploratory discussion and/or meeting, for which there is no charge and no obligation. Call her on 01638 741342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org