Management Development Programme
This programme comprises of three workshops run over a period of 3 months. The first session is one full day, the second and third sessions are half a day each. This format allows delegates to practice the skills learnt in each workshop and to bring their experiences to the following session for discussion and review.
The focus of the programme is to assist managers to:
- Understand and improve the efficient and effective working of those who report to them
- Plan and control the use of time and resources
- Improve problem-solving.
- Manage information and improve communication
The programme is tailored to meet the organisation’s specific requirements but the following topics prove to be the most popular.
Key Topics include:
- Defining the role of the Manager, including issues commonly faced and the skills required to manage effectively
- Understanding Behaviour - perceptions, motivation, generational issues and frames of reference
- Communicating with Others – establishing and building rapport, observation, body language, voice, tone and words
- Planning and Monitoring the Work of Individuals and the Team including the stages of team development
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Facilitation Skills
- The Seven Steps to Problem Solving and Quality Improvement.
- Learning Styles
This programme is run in-house or at a venue of the client’s choosing. Ideal group size is up to eight delegates. The programme is practical and designed around specific issues which the organisation and delegates are facing.
Fees available on request.
For an exploratory conversation over the phone or at your premises, please contact Janet Henson-Webb on +44 (0)1638 741342 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org