Presentation Skills Programme
Engendering and retaining interest when speaking to groups.
The objective of the Presentation Skills programme is to help delegates design and deliver a presentation which is appropriate to their audience’s needs and which retains their attention throughout. The programme covers the design and preparation of the presentation, how to prepare and present oneself and the effective use of visual aids. It also includes hints and tips on what to do if things don’t turn out quite as planned.
Key Topics include:
- Clarifying objectives
- Knowing your audience
- Determining the content, including the level of detail and technicality
- Structuring the presentation - including the importance of logical sequencing, signposting, creating a rapport and delivering a crisp ending
- Maintaining interest
- The manner of presentation, including physical appearance, posture, gestures and presence
- The voice - variety and emphasis, tone and pace
- Visual Aids
- Dealing with nerves and difficult situations
- Handling questions
These programmes are tailored to meet the delegates’ specific needs. They are run in-house or at a venue of the client’s choosing. One-to-one coaching can be provided as well as group sessions for up to six delegates. For this particular programme, the use of CCTV is strongly recommended.
Fees on request.
For an exploratory conversation over the ‘phone or at your premises, please contact Janet Henson-Webb on +44 (0)1638 741342 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org