Time Management & Personal Organisation
Generally speaking, when individuals request a Time Management programme, they are seeking to gain more control over their time - and consequently over their lives. However, the starting point is to determine what you are trying to achieve.
- Do you want to be more productive at work instead of just plain busy?
- Do you want to bring more balance into your life?
- Are you working to everyone else’s agenda and not your own?
- Do you need help in planning, prioritising and delegating?
- Are you a time bandit, leaving a trail of frustrated colleagues and wrecked schedules in your wake?
Janet Henson-Webb tailors her programmes to meet the delegates’ specific needs. They are run in-house or at a venue of the client’s choosing. She can provide one-to-one coaching or group sessions for up to eight delegates. For those seeking to become more productive at work, her programme can include a review of the delegates’ workstation and working environment to highlight areas for improvement. Her programmes are practical and based on realistic methods learned and practised during a twenty year career in HR, Training and Development.
Fees on request.
For an exploratory conversation over the phone or at your premises, please contact Janet Henson-Webb on +44 (0)1638 741342 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org